Wednesday, March 26, 2008

An Update on my life

Yeah I'm not sure why I'm doing this but it's a late Wednesday night (early Thursday morning) during Spring Break and I have nothing to do. When some people my age are in Cancun, Mexico, I'm sitting in my room watching Scrubs while writing this.
Okay so I got into Stony Brook University about a week or so ago. It feels great that I finally got into the school. For the first time, maybe ever, I'm really proud of myself. I worked my ass off last semester to get my GPA up, and it paid off. I'll be starting there in the Fall as a Journalism major. I really can't wait for it.
Mine and Nicole's 2 year anniversary was about two weeks ago, and it was really fun. She got me a PSP and I love it. I got her hair done, and it looks great. I still have to buy her more, but she doesn't know what she wants.
I've been unemployed since about early February, and it's been fun but the money is running out, and running out fast. I have a job interview at Best Buy on Friday. I really hope I get the job.

That's about it

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.